General feedback

Please help us improve. Place your ideas here, or vote existing ones, so we make sure to address them in the right order.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Better Interface For Windows 8.1

I have a license with your company until 2015 and this interface right now is to hard for windows 8.1 touch screen the buttons are two small and everything is just to tight together to touch on. It needs to be compatible with windows 8 enlarge the buttons and clean up the interface please. Also put all the logs in one place and make charts and diagrams showing you the threats that were blocked thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for your feedback. The Message Center work-over has already been planned and will contain weekly reports which will detail all that was blocked, cleaned up or optimized.

Regarding the interface for Windows 8.1 touchscreen, could you please e-mail our Support Team http://www.bullguard.com/support/support-schedule.aspx the model of the device you are having trouble on as well as the resolution you use, so we can investigate this?

Best regards,

2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto defrag PC TUNE UP

Add Defragmentation tool to the Pc Tune Up. This will improve preformance on the computers. If the computer user is running on SSD, Bullguard might automaticly detect that or the user might need to specify it manually. (This is not the same as registry defrag)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add files manually to the Quarantine

Please let the user add suspisious files to the quaratine so that Bullguard stop them from running, if the behaviour blocker dosen't detect the file and let the user quaratine the file.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the renewal process a lot more simple

I renewed my licenses, I think, but I have no idea how I did it or what just happened. I suggest you make it a lot more simple to understand whilst the renewal process is happening.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Develop an app for android phone security

to develop an app to provide security for android phone systems and charge a nominal fee, perhaps €1.50per phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update your user guides

I've been "chatting" to your agent Robert for over an hour, trying to sort out my Bullguard backup issues.

Your online documentation doesn't match the version I'm using, and he doesn't know the answers/can't explain the solutions.

All I want to do now is get my files back from the Online recycle bin to where they should be, without having to spend another four days with a slow computer to backup 17GB of photos. (And not have them sychronize.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sort the pricing out

You want to charge me £49.95 to renew - yet I can download a 60 day free trial and then pay £24.98 by just Googling Bullguard. Surely you should look after your loyal customers?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Outlook Problem ("Not Responding")

My Outlook 2010 seems to have a problem with BullGuard's Spamfilter. I quite often get a warning when Outlook boots that it has a problem with BullGuard Spamfilter. If I ignore the warning and let Outlook load I Outlook will lock-up and I get a "Not Responding" message in the header bar. If I wait for 30 to 60 seconds Outlook again starts working.

For the time being I have reluctantly disabled the Spamfilter component of BullGuard.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. question

Should I decide I'm not satisfied with this product, am I going to have difficulty uninstalling?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A request

In my country no one uses bullguard.
    only kaspersky & norton are known as good antivirus here... but I liked bullguard, i dont know why... and I want a free license key becoz of loving bullguard from my own... no one suggested me or requested to use it.. Please Sir....
    Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quit nagscreens, blinking logos a whole month before renew

Hello Marketing / Designdep.

In my opinion, it is complete unacceptable to ask for payment over a month before expiry. I have paid for 12 months. And I do not expect nagscreens og blinking logos, telling me there is a "problem". The only "problem" is - that you want money and do not respect your customers are working on their computer, before they have paid you.
    Your selling techniques are absolutely intrusive.

Bullgard is history on my computer. And I promise that I will not be recommending you to my own customers.

Regards Thomas Skjold. Copenhagen/Denmark

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No suggestions

Just had remote access and repair to PC by Tavi, following a couple of weeks of problems. He was most thorough and worked for two and a half hours to rectify problems - very professional and worth the Bullguard fee alone. Thank you Tavi - and ALL other Bullguard support staff, it's good to know you are there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Switch off pop-up notifications

Offer an option to turn off firewall notification that it has just granted permission to yet another piece of software. I'm getting about 10 a day and it's a little tedious, especially as it tells me it has granted permission to some software I don't want to have permission and there is no way to override the permission. As it's not a question but a statement (permission has been granted) what's the point?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Your suggestion is now up for voting. In the meantime you can set BullGuard’s whole notification level to a minimum from the General Settings so that only actual warnings will be shown.

Best regards,

17. Have the option to cancel auto renew on the my account front page with a clear tick box to show that auto renewal is on or off

I have had to contact my credit card provider to tell them to ensure the renewal subscription does not go through because I did not feel confident that I had disabled the auto renew correctly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Go back to the original dashboard interface

The new interface is a nightmare to use. I liked the old dashboard where you could see what you wanted to do and get it to do it. On the new one you cant see what to click to make it do something and cant see what is happening!
    Step backwards in my humble opinion. I loved Bullguard for its simplicity and you are making it all too complicated.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I have,more problems with my games i use steam and origin

Mis juegos congeladas con la pantalla en negro. Cómo resuelvo este problema apagar 'Análisis de comportamiento' en la pantalla de configuración de Antivirus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)