General feedback

Please help us improve. Place your ideas here, or vote existing ones, so we make sure to address them in the right order.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Better Interface For Windows 8.1

I have a license with your company until 2015 and this interface right now is to hard for windows 8.1 touch screen the buttons are two small and everything is just to tight together to touch on. It needs to be compatible with windows 8 enlarge the buttons and clean up the interface please. Also put all the logs in one place and make charts and diagrams showing you the threats that were blocked thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for your feedback. The Message Center work-over has already been planned and will contain weekly reports which will detail all that was blocked, cleaned up or optimized.

Regarding the interface for Windows 8.1 touchscreen, could you please e-mail our Support Team http://www.bullguard.com/support/support-schedule.aspx the model of the device you are having trouble on as well as the resolution you use, so we can investigate this?

Best regards,

2. Quit nagscreens, blinking logos a whole month before renew

Hello Marketing / Designdep.

In my opinion, it is complete unacceptable to ask for payment over a month before expiry. I have paid for 12 months. And I do not expect nagscreens og blinking logos, telling me there is a "problem". The only "problem" is - that you want money and do not respect your customers are working on their computer, before they have paid you.
    Your selling techniques are absolutely intrusive.

Bullgard is history on my computer. And I promise that I will not be recommending you to my own customers.

Regards Thomas Skjold. Copenhagen/Denmark

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No suggestions

Just had remote access and repair to PC by Tavi, following a couple of weeks of problems. He was most thorough and worked for two and a half hours to rectify problems - very professional and worth the Bullguard fee alone. Thank you Tavi - and ALL other Bullguard support staff, it's good to know you are there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switch off pop-up notifications

Offer an option to turn off firewall notification that it has just granted permission to yet another piece of software. I'm getting about 10 a day and it's a little tedious, especially as it tells me it has granted permission to some software I don't want to have permission and there is no way to override the permission. As it's not a question but a statement (permission has been granted) what's the point?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Your suggestion is now up for voting. In the meantime you can set BullGuard’s whole notification level to a minimum from the General Settings so that only actual warnings will be shown.

Best regards,

5. Have the option to cancel auto renew on the my account front page with a clear tick box to show that auto renewal is on or off

I have had to contact my credit card provider to tell them to ensure the renewal subscription does not go through because I did not feel confident that I had disabled the auto renew correctly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go back to the original dashboard interface

The new interface is a nightmare to use. I liked the old dashboard where you could see what you wanted to do and get it to do it. On the new one you cant see what to click to make it do something and cant see what is happening!
    Step backwards in my humble opinion. I loved Bullguard for its simplicity and you are making it all too complicated.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have,more problems with my games i use steam and origin

Mis juegos congeladas con la pantalla en negro. Cómo resuelvo este problema apagar 'Análisis de comportamiento' en la pantalla de configuración de Antivirus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Archives

Please can you set your software to scan inside archives by default

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. KLAGE over Bullguard

DANISH

Jeg er meget utilfreds med, at jeg i dag har oplevet at Bullguard SELV har ændret mit mailprogram Mozilla til engelsk version i stedet for dansk, som det ellers var. Det skete i forbindelse med, at jeg kørte Bullguard-sårbarhedsskannning og derefter kørte den opdatering som I foreslog - altså gennem JERES opdatering af Mozilla.

pha8700@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. je nai plus ma clé d'activation et jai acheter mon antivirus hier

sur la boite ses écrie qui est bon pour 3 pc je l,ai instaler dans le portable de ma mere et moi je ne suis plus activer avec ma licence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Zip and Rar Archives

scan archives by default under antivirus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unterstützung des email-Clients eM

ich nutze neuerdings den email-Client eM, der allerdings bisher nicht von BullGuard unterstützt wird. Bitte dringend Abhilfe schaffen, damit meine emails gescannt werden können.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to instal

Jeg har købt en ny og kan ikke installere den

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. jeg har købt en ny Bullguard, kan ikke få den ind ??

Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg skal gøre. Jeg har betalt en ny og kan ikke installere den

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. system upgrades

The need to delete old computers from the list of active systems. When you upgrade them or change the operating systems. This is impossible now and although I have three active systems it says I have five.
    So there should be some way to delete old systems to make it easy to keep track of active ones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Gaming mode will be back, but in a different form. We believe that the user should not have to enable/disable some switch for BullGuard to play nicely with games, and it should happen automatically, as it detects a game is opened.

Based on this, gaming mode was removed in v14, and BullGuard should already behave properly when playing games. If you have any problems in this regard, please give us more details, so we can improve on it.

Towards the end of this year we will release a bunch of improvements when BullGuard detects fullscreen is active: it will postpone any scans and updates, tune down its threads, consume less resources and bundle up the notifications for when you exit your game, for an even better gaming experience.

So your feedback on this is highly appreciated.

19. I suggest that you redefine fully protected as also meaning NO identified software vulnerabilities.

When you click on the Bullguard icon and see "Your Computer is fully protected, in a lot of instances I believe this is demostratively misleading.
    I would suggest that it says instead something like " Your computer is fully protected by Bullguard but you may have software vulnerabilities issues that you urgently need to resolve (refer to etc etc).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto renewal price

I suggest you do not automatically renew your subscription as the price quoted is nearly double of what was paid last year.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

General feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base